Overhauling your diet to weed out gluten can be overwhelming. To help you eliminate some of the guesswork, here are 9 delicious gluten-free options so that you can feel confident knowing that sticking to your balanced diet plan ensures you meet all of your nutritional needs. See more diet plans for women by clicking here.
- Orgran Buckwheat Pasta – Made from buckwheat flour. Use in place of traditional pasta.
- Freedom Foods Gluten-Free Pancake Mix – This pancake mix is made with a variety of flours, and is a good source of fibre.
- Brookfarm Macadamia Muesli – Rich in fibre and healthy fats, this hardy cereal will keep you full.
- Artisse Organic All About Nuts Bars – Containing organic fruits, seeds and nuts these bars are packed with protein, fibre and omega-3 fats.
- Byron Bay Cookies – A delicious treat that will fill a hole.
- Loving Earth Raw Organic Red Kale Chips – Perfectly seasons crispy kale has less saturated fat than potato chips.
- Perfect Protein Natural Protein Shake – The unflavoured why protein concentrate will rebuild muscles after a hard run.
- Pure Coconut Water – Naturally tangy coconut water is packed with potassium to help maintain proper fluid balance.
- Kez’s Almond Bread – This wafer-like crispbread will go beautifully with your morning cuppa’.